alahaiii si NAVY....
this is a story of wife's navys life..Navy...one military department in Malaysia....women should bear in mind certains things before we agreed to accept THEM as our partner in life...why???because:
- we need to be far from him as they go for training or course..is not 2/3 days,but 2/3 Months for sure..
- all that time, we as WOMEN need to be independent k..so, for those who always depends on Hubby should learn earlier otherwise we'll Blurr..
- DUTY are very simillar to Navy..DUTY means, they have to be at workplace 24 hours k without fail..mean wife need to stay alone at home with kids..
- DUTY for almost 3 times per week.can imagine just how long we can spend quality time together..
- no Public Holiday, no weekend, no MC...unless they apply for annual leave..
- Everyday, should be at base before 7, n go for assembly like children at school. can imagine, most of them already become a father but still need to do something childish..(how poor it goes)